Summertime in Florida gets seriously hot. But don’t let that scare you! South Florida summers have tons to offer for visitors and locals alike. If you are like most people, when you think of south Florida, you think of the beach but not only that! Here are some of our favorite things to do during beach season.
WEST PALM BEACH
1. Snorkel at Phil Foster park and take the ferry to Peanut Island and visit he JFK bunker museum.
2. Rent a Citi Bike and ride on the Palm Trail through Palm Beach Island
3. Take a cruise on The Jungle Queen to get a peek at million dollar mansions and old Fort Lauderdale. Drinks and snacks are served. Check Groupon for the best deals!
4) Visit Fort Lauderdale Beach and walk along Las Olas Blvd to go out at night for dinner and dance clubs
5. Visit world class art Museums, including the Perez Art Museum, the Wolfsonian, and MOCA.
6. Shop at the Lincoln Road Mall in Miami Beach
7. Check out the hip area - Wynwood for the best street art in the world and great shopping and restaurants!
8. Visit the Coral Castle in Homestead
You will never ran out of activities in South Florida! What are you waiting for? Pack your bags and experience summer in South Florida!
With Easy Air Rentals
Your in- the- know source for all great restaurants, nightlife, events, adventures, and generally awesome experiences in South Florida!